The COM-1905SOFT MODEM is a continuous-mode PSK modem.
- programmable symbol rate up to fclk/2
- ancillary functions: PRBS11 test sequence generator, BER tester, Matlab code for generating sampled waveforms
- sync word insertion and detection for phase ambiguity removal
- FFT for large (+/- 20% of the symbol rate) frequency acquisition
- tested on Xilinx 7-series FPGA, but portable to other FPGA types
This bundle also includes the following IP cores, fully integrated in the code
- COM-1509SOFT convolutional error correction codec
- COM-7003SOFT turbo code codec
- COM-5401SOFT Gigabit Ethernet MAC
- COM-5402SOFT TCP stack
The entire VHDL source code is deliverable.
Unlimited license to make and use. See the complete licensing terms at comblock.com/download/softwarelicense.pdf
(see also COM-1905SOFT MODEM for just the PSK modem section)
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 17 October, 2017.