The COM-1827SOFT_SOQPSK_MODEM is a coherent modem for SOQPSK continuous phase modulation with flexible programmable features
- SOQPSK is a spectrum-efficient constant envelope modulation well suited for operation through power amplifiers near saturation
- SOQPSK-MIL and SOQPSK-TG
- Programmable symbol rate up to fclk/4, where fclk is the processing clock frequency
- Excellent BER performance using trellis decoding (SOVA)
4-bit soft-decision demodulator output for best FEC decoder performance
- Near theoretical BER vs Eb/No
- ±50ppm symbol timing tracking
- Carrier frequency acquisition: ±10% of symbol rate at the threshold
- Acquisition threshold < 2dB Eb/No
- Ancillary functions: BER tester, Matlab code for generating sampled stimulus waveforms
- Tested on Xilinx 7-series FPGA, but portable to other FPGA types
The entire VHDL source code is deliverable.
Unlimited license to make and use. See the complete licensing terms at comblock.com/download/softwarelicense.pdf
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 19 January, 2021.