- L/S-band modem to connect two IP networks over a wireless, satellite or cable link. (for burst-mode see COM-1902)
- BPSK/QPSK/OQPSK modulation. Programmable symbol rate, up to 40 MSymbols/s
- Nominal frequency of operation: 950 – 2175 MHz for direct connection to external LNB or BUC. Customization to other frequency bands is possible.
- Convolutional or Turbo code error correction
- Built-in IP router with gigabit Ethernet LAN port
- Aluminum enclosure with rubberized end caps. L x W x H: 168.5mm x 138.96 mm x 40.98 mm.
- Supply voltage: 18 – 36VDC with reverse voltage and surge protection. (5.6V min when not supplying external LNB)
- Frequency reference: internal TCXO or input for an external, higher-stability 10 MHz frequency reference.
- Built-in tools: PRBS-11 pseudo-random test sequence, BER tester, AWGN generator, internal loopback mode.
- Carrier frequency error
COM-1805 continuous-mode PSK modem (digital module, no RF)