- Plug-in card provides FPGA-based ComBlock modules access to Gigabit Ethernet Network and HDMI devices.
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface :
- 1 RJ-45 ports with link/activity LEDs
- Tri-mode (10Base-T/100Base-Tx/1000Base-T)
- Uses standard CAT-5 unshielded twisted pair cables
- Autonegotiation to automatically select the highest link up speed (10/100/1000 Mbps) and duplex (full/half)
- MAC and IP stack functionality to be implemented in the external FPGA.
- Free ready-to-use tri-mode 10/100/1000 Ethernet MAC (.ngc), for use with the COM-1800 FPGA development platform
- HDMI Video Interface :
- 1 HDMI input port, 1 HDMI output port
- Includes AD8195 buffers with Pre-Emphasis and Equalization in both In/Out direction, for longer HDMI cables.
- Interface compatibility:
COM-5401 for a similar four-port Gigabit Ethernet plug-in
COM-5401SOFT Tri-mode 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet MAC IP core